- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filter filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable PEQ2 bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz and 0-14 dB at 12.5K Hz)
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes test tone CD
- test tones also available as MP3 download from Amazon On Demand, Rhapsody, Google Play, and Spotify, labeled "3sixty.3 setup disc" (Punch amps and the 3sixty.3 use the same test tone tracks for setup)
- Class-AB amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dynamic Thermal Management and MEHSA MOSFET cooling systems
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level inputs eliminate need for remote turn-on lead
- optional PLC2 wired remote level control with clip light available
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and an 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-15/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 8-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- 2-Channel amplifier
- Four 1-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Quick setup instructions
- Certificate of Performance
- Setup/Manual disc
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.