How long are Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) valid for?
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is valid for 7 days after we email it to you.
When will I receive my refund if I ship something back using an RMA?
- Within 7-10 days after the order arrives back to us.
Do you refund shipping charges and Environmental Handling Fees (EHF)?
- Shipping and handling (S&H) charges are non-refundable unless the item is determined to be defective or an error of fulfilment. Environmental Handling Fees will be refunded if any.
What if I want to return a multi box shipment?
- If the product was shipped to you in multiple boxes, please wait until you’ve received the final box before making a return. The return period will start after you get the final piece.
How do I return a gift?
- Gifts: If you have a gift receipt, bring the item(s) and gift receipt in store and the value of the item(s) being returned will be credited to your in-store customer account. No other types of credits are available. If you weren’t given a gift receipt, ask the gift giver to come in-store to confirm their information and we can provide a gift receipt to them.