call us to get an additional 10% off
Enlarge your horizons with bigger bass
Kicker's TRTP102 loaded enclosure puts a low-profile 10" CompRT subwoofer and a second passive sub in a downward-firing box that brings Kicker bass power to the crowded spaces of today's cars and trucks. The rugged sealed box was designed specifically for the subwoofer, so you can count on getting maximum performance whatever music you listen to. The second sub (called a "passive radiator") reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, reinforcing the low end without the noise of a ported enclosure.
Made to dish it out
The 10" CompRT sub's tough injection-molded polypropylene cone gives it the stiffness to resist distortion when you're pushing the volume. Its rubber surround stands up to heavy use, and combines with a specially-designed back plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs. This sub handles up to 400 watts RMS, so you'll get the kind of bass response that brings the best out of your music.
Good-looking and tough
The box's downward-firing design helps protect the sub from damage, and lets you place items on top of the cabinet to save space. Its sturdy medium-density fiberboard construction and rugged black carpet covering give the enclosure good looks that complement its performance.
- sealed downward-firing enclosure with one 10" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 96.5 dB
- dimensions: 25-5/8"W x 5-5/8"H x 13-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47TRTP102
What's in the box:
- Enclosure loaded with one 10" CompRT subwoofer and one 10" reFLEX subwoofer (passive radiator)
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Philips-head screws
- Eight 3/8" Philips-head screws
- Owner's manual
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.