call us to get an additional 10% off
High power to line level
Want to amplify a factory system? Kicker's KiSLOC line output converter lets you get your amplifier's input signals from the factory speaker wiring, lowering the amplified speaker-level signals down to the line level the amp needs for its inputs. Gain controls on each channel manage the signal strength so it won't overwhelm your amp's input sensitivity. This converter will work with factory radios with open-circuit protection.
- 2-channel line output converter
- applies 60-ohm load to each channel to circumvent open-circuit protection
- bare speaker wire inputs
- accepts up to 55 watts RMS per channel
- gain control on each channel
- RCA line outputs up to 8 volts RMS
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46KISLOC
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.