call us to get an additional 10% off
Power-up your music
Do you like it loud and clean? Kicker's CXA360.4T four-channel amplifier can put out 65 watts per channel, so your music will get a big boost in volume and clarity. You could also use this amp in bridged, 2-channel mode to drive a couple of subs or high-performance speakers with 180 watts RMS each. Or, you could power a couple of front speakers with 65 watts each, plus a sub with 180 watts from the amp's bridged rear channels.
Tone controls for the best sound
Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels help you sculpt the sound to get the most out of all your speakers. Variable bass boosts, also on both the front and rear channels, allow you to add some low-end punch when you're running subs. If you're using the rear channels to drive a subwoofer, an optional wired remote lets you control the level from the front seat.
Hooks in almost anywhere in almost any position
Kicker's Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) keeps this amp's input free from noise or interference, so you can tap into your vehicle's speaker wiring for an input signal without a worry. A 3-second turn-on/turn-off delay eliminates system pops and other noises. The CXA360.4T comes with hardware that lets you mount it vertically, so you can put it in a location that takes up very little floor space and looks cool too.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker-level inputs require speaker wire to RCA adapters
- optional remote bass level controller available for rear channels
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- includes hardware for vertical mounting
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 12-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Kicker 8-gauge wiring kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46CXA3604T
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.