call us to get an additional 10% off
Kicker CompC 44TCWC104
A perfect match
If you're thinking of big bass in a small space, you should be thinking about Kicker. Kicker's 44TCWC104 loaded enclosure places a 10" CompC sub behind a truck seat or anywhere space is tight. It'll put some muscle in your music. The rugged ported box was designed as a perfect match for the sub, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of music you prefer.
Hard-hitting CompC sub
The 10" CompC sub features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, with a ribbed foam surround that promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. A heavy-duty steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and the special-design side port enhances bass production without getting sloppy. The enclosure's 4-ohm impedance is compatible with a wide range of amplifiers.
- ported truck-style enclosure with one 10" CompC subwoofer
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 93.8 dB
- 21-1/2"W x 15"H x 7-5/8"D1 x 4"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 44TCWC104
What's in the box:
Kicker CompC 44TCWC104 owner's manual
- Vented truck-style enclosure loaded with one 10" CompC subwoofer
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Pan head screws
- Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.