Ships Within 1-2 Days
About the Kenwood KMR-M332BT
Tunes in the outdoors
Make every day on the water fun with Kenwood's KMR-M332BT marine digital media receiver. Kenwood built this receiver to handle the rugged conditions of the marine environment, with a conformal coating that keeps moisture out of the internal circuitry, plus special double covers for the USB and aux inputs on the front panel. The compact 4" deep chassis also makes it a great choice for ATVs, side-by-sides, golf carts, and other applications where a CD receiver really isn't an option.
So many music options
You can use your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone to control playlists and sound settings using Kenwood's Remote App. You can also enjoy your favourite Internet radio stations wirelessly using Bluetooth®, or if you have Pandora® or Apple Music® on an iPhone, you can listen by plugging into this stereo's front USB input.
You don't have to rely on your phone for entertainment. Just plug in a thumb drive to the front-panel USB input or connect another device to the aux input. The KMR-M332BT can play MP3, WMA, WAV, and even lossless FLAC files, so you'll be able to enjoy your entire music library.
A universe of music at your fingertips
You can connect an optional Kenwood wired marine remote to control the KMR-M332BT from anywhere on your boat. And, if you're a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to enjoy all your favourite music, sports, and talk, even when you're many miles offshore. This Kenwood includes three sets of preamp outputs, so you'll be in good shape when you decide to add marine amplifiers to your system.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth with dual phone connection
- variable-color illumination
- plays MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, and FLAC music files
- control your music and audio settings with Kenwood's remote app
- anti-glare positive backlit LCD display with variable color settings
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- water-resistant, but not waterproof; a universal marine stereo cover is still recommended
- covered USB and AUX inputs
- compatible with Kenwood wired marine remotes
- enjoy and control music via USB from Pandora and Apple Music (iPhone® only)
- Drive EQ adjusts sound to compensate for exterior noise
- digital time alignment to ensure a "sweet spot"
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (sold separately)
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other features and specs:
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- choose English- or Spanish-language display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- chassis width: 7.175"
- chassis height: 2.085
- nose width: 7.405
- nose height: 2.315
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KMR-M332BT
What's in the box:
Kenwood KMR-M332BT owner's manual
- Marine digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 4 Counter-sunk ISO-screws
- 4 Pan-head ISO-screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.