- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
About: Kenwood eXcelon X302-4 600W X Series Class D 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
Kenwood's Excelon X302-4 four-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS per channel, yet still fits almost anywhere in your vehicle. Switch this amp over to bridged, 2-channel mode, and you can power a pair of high-performance speakers or subs with 150 watts RMS each. In 3-channel mode, you can use the amp's front channels to drive a pair of speakers with 50 watts each, and bridge the rear channels to send 150 watts to a sub. This versatility pays off as your system evolves over time.
- Kenwood eXcelon X-Series X301-4
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged @ 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 600 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing turn on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 100dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 8-3/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 5-7/8"H
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.