Ships Within 1-2 Days
Floating media controller
While factory “floating” displays often appear in late-model vehicles, Kenwood heaps on the feature-packed aftermarket advantages in its DMX1037S digital multimedia receiver. You'll easily see all your media info and controls with its huge 10.1” high-definition display. You also get all the latest smartphone interfaces such as Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto®, and you can also customize the display to show travel aids you need most, such as the weather and navigation. And yes, there's still a clock and a volume knob, too.
Handy mounting features
This receiver's chassis fits in most double-DIN dash openings, and since there's no disc player, the mounting depth shouldn't be a major issue for most vehicles. Once you've mounted the chassis in your dash opening, you can adjust its vertical mounting height, as well as choose from two depth positions, to free up other vehicle controls and vents in your ride. Once the screen is fixed into the chassis, you can also manually tilt the display forward and back to compensate for angled dashes and glare. This Kenwood's big screen delivers the info you want quickly and clearly.
The DMX1037S has a big screen for crisp, detailed video, but you can adjust its layout so it looks (and works) the way you like. Movable widgets let you bring the important stuff to the forefront, such as music sources, navigation, and weather. By the way, this Kenwood includes an INRIX weather widget with a free 5-year subscription — super handy for long trips. Kenwood's free Portal app lets you transfer photos from your smartphone for slide shows and personal backgrounds for your in-dash media hub.
Getting your phone involved
Using this Kenwood's wireless connection, your smartphone links right up and you're ready to roll with all the voice-control wonderfulness that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay bring to driving. (Find out more at and www.apple.com/ios/carplay.) In adwww.android.com/autodition, the DMX1037S offers wireless or wired screen mirroring for select Android phones, which lets you select apps directly from the Kenwood touchscreen.
And when your phone needs some juice, plug it in, and you'll still get access to all your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and music through simple controls and voice commands you're familiar with — while your battery charges. If you prefer to stay wireless and you have a compatible phone, you can also charge up with a wireless Qi charger.
Let's get to the music (and talk, and news, and sports)
Into your high-res music library? The DMX1037S will play high-res music files stored on a USB drive, including WAV, FLAC, and DSD files. Using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto will open up even more internet-based music, talk radio, and podcast apps for you, as well. If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away, add a SiriusXM tuner to this Kenwood to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast. You can stay in tune locally as well and enjoy crystal-clear audio from participating stations with this Kenwood's built-in HD Radio® tuner.
Immersive tone controls and system expansion
For those who like total control over their sound, the big display and widgets help there, too. Kenwood included a 13-band equalizer, digital time alignment, and bass/subwoofer controls that can be part of your home screen for quick adjustments on the fly. The DMX1037S also includes three pairs of 4-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide an ultra-clean signal when you add amplifiers to your system.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The DMX1037S offers compatibility in a growing number of aftermarket radios, thanks to iDatalink's Maestro modules (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, the Maestro ADS-MRR module let you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the Kenwood's screen, even radar info from a compatible detector. iDatalink also now offers the Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, which adds features like programmable outputs for add-on accessory items, such as lighting and winch accessories, as well as built-in Bluetooth for future wireless software updates for the module. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the compatible iDatalink ADS-MRR modules offered on the way to the Shopping Cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
Some states and localities prohibit or restrict the use of video and information displays in vehicles — it is your responsibility to see if any restrictions or prohibitions apply in your area.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 10.1" HD capacitive touchscreen display
- AAS display technology for wider viewing angle
- before final installation, depth and height of the display can be adjusted to provide dash vent and control access
- Wi-Fi certified
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable display background and widget controls
- ambient lighting and multi-function volume knob controls
- plays high-res FLAC, WAV, and DSD files on USB drives
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- included INRIX weather app with free 5-year subscription
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wireless or wired)
- wireless (Miracast) and wired (HDMI) mirroring for Android
- plays USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- direct connection and control with Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder dash cam
- inputs: rear USB input, HDMI input, rear A/V input (mini), four camera inputs (including 2 high-def inputs and DRV-N520 input)
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- works with iDataLink Maestro modules
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- K40/Escort radar detector-ready
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # DMX1037S
What's in the box:
Kenwood DMX1037S owner's manual
- 10.1" Touchscreen monitor
- Source unit (15A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- 39" USB extension cable
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietary connector)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive mounting pad
- Large plastic bracket
- 2 Small plastic brackets
- 2 Metal brackets
- 2 Machine screws
- 6 Hex-head screws
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- "CAUTION" note
- Warranty Card
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.