Ships Within 1-2 Days
Thinkware X1000 Dual Channel Dash Cam 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 Front and Rear Cam, 156° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, 3.5” LCD Touchscreen, Night Vision
- 2K QHD 1440p with Auto HDR - Front and Rear】Capture sharp flawless dual-channel 2K QHD footage to make license plate reading a breeze with its 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS image sensor enhanced with Auto HDR
- 【156-degree Viewing Angle】Boasting an innovative custom lens design, the X1000’s focus has been tuned digitally to minimize distortion without comprising the 156-degree wide angle view
- 【Super Night Vision 3.0 with Real DOL HDR】The X1000 uses a combination of Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range (DOL HDR) and Noise Reduction technology to effectively reduce noise and lens flare effects that typically affect nighttime footage
- 【Parking Surveillance Mode】With hardwiring installation, enjoy parking protection against potential mishaps and hit-and-runs by capturing footage when an impact or motion is detected (hardwiring cable accessory included)
- 【3.5” LCD Touchscreen】Conveniently adjust settings or review footage with the X1000’s 3.5 LCD touchscreen. It features an IPS panel that makes viewing easy from any viewing angle and at any time of the day
- 【1 year Manufacturer Quality Assurance】All Thinkware dash cams include a 1-year quality assurance. Only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller. Unsure who is authorized? Contact Thinkware Customer Support
- 【Front and Rear View Recording Reimagined】Dewarping technology allows the X1000’s front and rear cameras to deliver an impeccable image of the road with minimal distortion, while the lens optimization design takes into account the tint and angle of the windshield/rear window to further enhance the overall image quality.
- 【Languages Supported】 English, Korean
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.