About this item
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Razer 8000Hz HyperPolling Technology: With a true 8000Hz polling rate, the mouse can communicate its position and clicks to your PC at up to 8000 times a second—for near-zero input latency and a level of speed you’ve yet to experience
- Razer Focus+ 16K Optical Sensor: With new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy
- 2nd-Gen Razer Optical Mouse Switch: The improved polling rate maximizes the switches’ potential so that they register up to 8x faster —providing quick, clean execution for up to 70 million clicks with zero unintended double-clicking
- 71g Lightweight Design: Its agile form factor is extremely easy to handle and comes at no compromise to its build strength, allowing for deft control that feels like a natural extension of your hand
- Razer Speedflex Cable: Woven for greater flexibility and designed to produce minimal drag, you’ll be able to perform quicker, smoother swipes for tighter mouse control
- Advanced On-board Memory: Be ready to compete anywhere with up to 5 stored profiles that give you access to optimal keybind layouts, macros and double the inputs via the Razer Hypershift function
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.