- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Kit includes 17 feet of 1/0 AWG power wire, 3 feet of ground wire, ANL/Maxi fuse holder and fuse, 20 feet of remote wire, 100 Amp fuse.
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Your amp needs big power wires in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK1 amplifier power wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power to amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 300 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes the 1/0-gauge cable from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
- meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- 1/0 AWG (53.5mm²) 4,704 strands
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- ANL fuse holder and 300-amp ANL fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- Owner's manual
- One 17' Power cable (1/0-gauge) in a red translucent jacket
- 3' Ground cable (1/0-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 20' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- ANL fuse holder (top cover and bottom plate)
- 300-amp ANL-fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- 2 Power rings
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 5 Plastic butt connectors
- 5 Female quick slide connectors
- 6 Male quick slide connectors
- 2 Black rubber boots
- Bolt with 2 nuts/2 lock-washers/3 star-washers installed
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected]
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.