Free Shipping Within 1-2 Days
About the Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad
Super-compact, bursting with power
Rockford Fosgate's Power Series T400X4ad 4-channel amplifier can send up to 100 watts RMS to four separate speakers, or you could use this tiny powerpack to run a couple of subs with 200 watts each. A dual-fan forced air cooling system keeps this sturdy little amp from overheating, so it can play hard for a long time.
Class AD: accurate and powerful
Rockford Fosgate uses their proprietary Class AD amplifier technology, combining the high fidelity of a Class A system with the high efficiency of their special Class D technology, to bring you this ultra-efficient, high-output amplifier. In other words, this compact amp produces more power with less current draw from your vehicle's charging system than most other amps on the road today.
Rockford Fosgate's high-tech solutions yield more power
Power Series amplifiers actively monitor speaker performance using Rockford Fosgate's Constant Power technology. A speaker's impedance naturally fluctuates as it performs, fighting against your amp's output. So, just like your cruise control increases the engine's RPM to maintain your car's speed uphill, Constant Power maintains this amp's output by increasing its internal voltage and current flow when the speaker's impedance rises. This results in up to a 25% increase in the amp's total power output.
Easy to set for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It works like this: first download the setup tones from Rockford Fosgate, then play the tone, adjust the receiver volume until a red clip light on the amp goes out, then turn the amp gain up until a blue light comes on. It's that simple — your amplifier will be perfectly set to match your receiver's output. When your receiver reaches maximum clean volume, you'll get maximum clean power from your Power amp. At quiet listening levels, you'll hear less background noise and more of your music.
If that blue light turns solid red while you're playing music, the amp's telling you that your source is distorting and you should turn it down, or risk damage to your gear.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 to 4 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AD amplifier design
- Constant Power technology maintains full output power despite impedance changes
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and link to Rockford Fosgate's setup tones
- differential input circuitry helps eliminate hum
- dual-fan forced induction cooling
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable Punch EQ (bass/treble boost: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-14 dB at 12,500 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (quick-connect input harnesses included)
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level inputs eliminates need for remote turn-on lead
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-5/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-5/16"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Rockford Fosgate RFK8, RFK8i, or RFK4D amp wiring kit)
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T400X4AD
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad owner's manual
- Four-channel amplifier
- Two 14" Input harnesses (4-pin Molex connector to 2 female RCAs)
- Two 8" Speaker output harness (4-pin Molex connector to bare wire)
- Amplifier Quick Setup sheet
- Certificate of Performance Verification
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.