Ships Within 3-4 Days*
About the Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4
M5 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M5 Series amplifier for marine and powersports environments, using a special "Element Ready" chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust and water. The M5-800X4 amplifier delivers 100 watts RMS to each of your four speakers, with a Dynamic Power rating of 200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Bridge the amp to 2-channel operation, and you can power a pair of subs with 200 watts apiece. You can adjust the high- and low-pass filters and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch EQ to get the best possible sound from your speakers or subs.
Ready for the great outdoors
The amp also features a UV-stable, powder-coated, cast-aluminum heatsink to help prevent corrosion, while heavy-duty moulded connectors protect wiring, keeping out water and dirt. In fact, this amp earned its IPX6 water intrusion rating after being sprayed with 100 liters of water per minute from a distance of 10 feet from all directions for at least 3 minutes. Translation? This amp will deliver reliable power through all kinds of abuse, whether it's out on the water or deep in the wilderness.
Setting it up for optimum performance
Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It's a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. If you're adding this amp to a Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kit, just press the Preset button and it's instantly tuned for maximum performance.
- marine 4-channel amplifier
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 at 2 or 4 ohms
- bridged power: 200 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 2 at 4 ohms
- max Dynamic Power rating: 200 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- Class AD amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- IPX6 water intrusion rating
- heavy-duty molded connectors protect wiring from water and dirt
- Preset button for instant tuning in Rockford Fosgate UTV audio packages
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- auto remote turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 12"W (includes wiring) x 1-13/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M5-800X4
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 owner's manual
- 4-Channel powersports amplifier
- 11" Power/ground/turn-on & speaker output harness (installed on amp)
- 11" Input harness (installed on amp)
- Two 14" RCA-to-Molex input adapters
- Power/ground/turn-on adapter plug
- Two 7.5" speaker output harnesses
- 3mm Allen key
- Owner's manual
- Performance certificate
- Contact information
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.