Free Shipping Within 1-2 Days
About the Rockford Fosgate M2WL-65MB
Sound, light, and your choice of grilles
Rockford Fosgate M2WL-65MB speakers give you great sound and cool RGB LED lighting in a package that's ideal for your side-by-side. Designed specifically for off-road use, these Element Ready™ speaker pods are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud, and UV rays, so you'll enjoy outstanding performance for years to come. And these speakers come with both black and stainless steel grille inserts, so you can choose the look that's right for your ride.
150 watts of thunder
These compact cage-mount enclosures feature marine-rated 6-1/2" M2-65 marine speakers that can handle up to 150 watts RMS. Rockford's vertical attach surround technique (VAST) maximizes the effective radiating cone area, while the grille-mounted 1" dome tweeters sport dual neodymium magnet motors. The result is crisp, powerful sound that'll sound great on the trail.
Cool colours and control
The Colour Optix™ speakers bring cool, colourful lighting to your off-road adventures. You can control the lights and chose your own colour patterns using the Colour Optix controller (sold separately) along with the free RF Connect app.
Element Ready™ design
Rockford Fosgate designed their M2WL-65MB speaker pods to stand up to whatever the great outdoors throws at them. These IPX6-rated pods meet tough UV and Salt-Fog industry standards, so they'll stand up to the great outdoors. Each speaker is housed in a high-density ASA plastic frame and protected by a rugged stainless-steel grille. Smart features like marine-grade connection terminals ensure that you'll enjoy these speakers for years to come.
Easy to live with
These pods feature a clever universal clamping system that fits onto 1” to 2” round bars, and you can adjust the lighted, rotatable rear badge to suit your setup. The integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connections make installation easier, and the innovative clamp-doors eliminate the need for a lanyard by keeping the captive Torx screw from vibrating loose.
- 6-1/2" cage-mount speaker pods with LED lighting (pair)
- included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- built-in Color Optix™ RGB LED lighting
- Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ controller sold separately
- control colors and patterns with the free RF Control app
- Element Ready™ design stands up to the outdoors
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- 1" grille-mounted dome tweeter
- UV-stable ASA plastic frame
- IPX6-rated for water resistance
- 6-pin Deutsch/Amphenol speaker connectors
- gold-plated, marine-grade brass terminals
- infinitely rotatable illuminated rear badge
- power handling: 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 40-24,000 Hz
- dimensions: 9.6" x 7.1" x 8.2"
- includes black and stainless steel UV-stable grille inserts
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M2WL-65MB
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate M2WL-65MB owner's manual
- Two M2 6.5" Moto-Can speakers w/stainless steel grilles installed
- 2 Black plastic sport grilles
- 2 Upper mounting brackets
- 2 Lower mounting brackets
- Four 1.0" - 1.6" rubber shims w/mounting hardware (four 1-3/8" bolts / 4 flat washers / 4 lock washers)
- Four 1.6" - 2.0" rubber shims w/mounting hardware (four 1-3/4" bolts / 4 flat washers / 4 lock washers)
- Two 12" 6-pin wire harnesses w/Deutsch connectors and integrated rubber seals
- 2 Connection cover-plates
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 1/8" Hex bit
- T-45 Torx wrench
- Instruction manual
- Contact information card
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.