REMOTE / AUTO START SYSTEM WITH ALARM & HIGH IDLE FOR MERCEDES & FREIGHTLINER SPRINTER
- Worlds first 100% plug & play remote / auto starter, alarm, & high idle for Mercedes / Freightliner Sprinter
- Works with factory key fob out of the box (‘lock-unlock-lock’)
- Includes OEM style high idle with no dealer programming required
- Automatically activates high idle after upon remote start (idle RPM setting programming through instrument cluster menu)
- Easily turn high idle on and off using the turn signal stalk (pull towards you to turn on / off, with parking brake engaged)
Includes OEM style alarm with no additional hardware required. Additional sensors can be added: shock/tilt/vehicle movement stand-alone (Compustar DAS sensor) or full external Compustar (FT-900AS, CMX, etc.) or full external Directed alarms
- Note: if adding external Compustar alarm, the OEM key fob may longer remote start the vehicle and an external remote and/or Drone should be added for remote start. OEM fob will still arm and disarm the alarm.
- Interfaces with Compustar Drone and Directed Smart Start smart phone control interfaces and RF remotes (for extended range)
- 2-way factory and / or external alarm notifications with Compustar Drone & Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Anti-theft / anti-carjacking feature included (Compustar Drone or Directed Smart Start included). Press AUX1 button on phone app. & vehicle will shut down at 0MPH
Optional start / stop / status out triggers for use with external input (eg: battery monitor with start/stop relay, compressor monitor, temperature monitor & more)
- Note: when using this auto start with external 1-wire trigger (latched ground to start and run) the system will re-start if ground is still applied to start wire after run-time expiration. The system will continue running and re-starting until external trigger removes ground signal.
- Automatically turns on heated seats based on programmable outside temperature
- Automatically turns on rear defroster at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Automatically turns on cooled seats at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt integrity of the vehicle, keeping warranties intact (100% plug & play). Installation can take as little as 15 minutes.
- User-friendly programmability from steering wheel controls. Adjust options like run time, heated/cooled seat/rear defroster temp. threshold, light flashes, timer start, sensor sensitivity (when adding Compustar DAS sensor) .
- Plug-and-play integration with Compustar DAS sensor (shock/glass-break/tilt/vehicle movement). Sensor interfaces with factory alarm and offers 2-way communication with Compustar Drone and / or Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Plug-and-play integration with full external Compustar (FT-900AS) or Directed alarms . Interfaces with factory alarm.
- Industry leading automotive hardware and firmware
Have questions? SmartKey Starter® FAQ
- Note: an extra key is needed for installation (box for key installation included)
- Note: remote start run time for this system is 1-hour. When using auto start with external 1-wire trigger (latched ground to start and run) the system will re-start if ground is still applied to start wire after run-time expiration. The system will continue running and re-starting until external trigger removes ground signal. Run time is field programmable. Click here for owners manual for programming instructions.
For installation manual, click here
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.