Provides protection from two hazards – fire and CO – in one unit with 10-year sealed lithium battery backup.
- Combined Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and protects against both fire and carbon monoxide dangers.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology – Combines the detection capabilities of a ionization smoke sensor with that of an electrochemical sensor, which is used to detect CO. When either sensor notices a potential hazard, the alarm will adjust its smoke sensitiivity to differentiate between a real hazard and a false one.
- Voice Warning – Announces the hazard type detected (in both English and French). Alarm announces “Fire! Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning! Carbon Monoxide!” when a CO hazard is detected or “Low Battery!”.
- 120V Interconnectable – Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating), including smoke alarms (limit of 12), CO and heat alarms.
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Backup – Eliminates the need to replace the battery. No battery to replace for the life of the alarm (10 years). Battery backup automatically activates when the alarm is attached to mounting bracket.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes:
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes (smoke must be present before Hush® is activated).
- Test Feature – Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation.
- Reset Feature – Resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- Tamper Resist Feature – Unit will lock to mounting bracket to deter theft or tampering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.