10-year Sealed Lithium Battery and Wireless (and Hardwire) Interconnect
- Wireless Interconnect – Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound.
- 120 V Direct Wire with 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- Voice Notifications – Unit verbally announces “Fire!”, "Carbon Monoxide", and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
- Alarm Locate Feature – Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- Part # - P4010ACSCO-WCA
- FINAL SALE
The P4010ACSCO-WCA is an AC/DC powered smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with 10 year battery backup and wireless interconnect capability. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace Alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three-colour LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm.
Wireless or hardwire interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the network to sound once smoke or CO is detected, which can provide more time to react to a hazard. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single P4010ACSCO-WCA and additional Kidde Wireless alarms, without the need for a wireless router.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.