Kicker10 To Get 10% Discount
Free Shipping Within 1-2 Days
About the Kicker 48KXMA900.5
Dependable power for your boat's sound system
Want one amplifier to run your boat's entire audio system? Kicker's KXMA900.5 marine 5-channel amp can power four speakers with 75 watts RMS each while driving a subwoofer with up to 400 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KXMA Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology. If you're looking for louder or have some demanding speakers, you could also use this amp in 3-channel mode to send 250 watts RMS each to some high-performance components, and with 400 watts going to the sub.
The KXMA900.5 will also work well powering a 3-way system, with the Amp 1 channels running the tweeters, Amp 2 the woofers, and the Sub channel taking care of a subwoofer or two.
Made for marine use
This rugged amp features a conformal-coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting.
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your boat's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. By using the optional Kicker 46KISL speaker wire adapters, it's possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo receiver or radio. Kicker also helps you set this amp's gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp's gain is set perfectly. Kicker also includes a wired remote bass knob when you need to turn up the thump from the driver's seat.
Versatile controls behind the folding door
A gasket-sealed front door gives you quick and easy access to your amp's controls. You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filter section for the rear channels can be set up for bandpass operation — where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play — for optimizing the signal for midrange speakers in a 3-way system.
The subwoofer channel includes a bass boost for adding some kick to your music, along with a subsonic filter that eliminates the extra-low, inaudible frequencies that only waste your sub's energy.
KXMA900.5 control panel
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 1 or 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- subwoofer channel 1-ohm stable — 400 watts RMS (+/-10%) x 1 at 1 ohm)
- Class D amp technology
- gain knobs also function as clip lights
- Amp 1: variable high- or low-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), plus 10x switch
- Amp 2: variable high-pass (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), low-pass (40-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave with 10x switch), or bandpass (engages both) filter
- Sub channel: variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave), subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave), and variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- wired remote bass knob control
- weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- front-mounted controls protected behind gasket-sealed fold-down door
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended
- for multiple amplifiers, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- dimensions: 12.75"W x 2.19"H x 8.26"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 48KXMA9005
What's in the box:
Kicker 48KXMA900.5 owner's manual
- 5-Channel marine amplifier
- KMBLC Remote bass level control
- 19.5' Remote cable (RJ-11 connectors on both ends)
- Two 3/8" screws
- Four 2" screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- 3mm Allen key
- Amplifier information sheet (Eng/Span/Fren/Ger)
- Power chart
- Kicker power certification
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.