Kicker10 To Get 10% Discount
Free Shipping Within 1-2 Days
About the Kicker 48KXMA800.8
Powerful, dependable, and good-looking
Kicker's KXMA800.8 marine 8-channel amplifier will bring brilliance and clarity to your sound, powering eight speakers with 50 watts RMS each. You can also use this amp in a 4-way system, with two channels powering tweeters, two channels powering midrange drivers, two powering mid-bass speakers, and two channels bridged together to power a subwoofer with up to 200 watts RMS. This versatile amp will always find a place in your boat's sound system, no matter how it evolves over the years.
Stays cool under pressure
This reliable and compact KXMA Series rocker will run cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and efficient full-range Class-D amp technology.
Made for marine use
The KXMA800.8 features a conformal-coated circuit board for improved water and dust resistance, plus corrosion-resistant power connections, a gasket-sealed front cover, and stainless steel mounting hardware that won't rust all over your boat's gel coat or carpeting.
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your boat's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. By using the optional Kicker 46KISL speaker wire adapters, it's possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo receiver or radio. Kicker also helps you set this amp's gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp's gain is set perfectly.
Versatile controls behind the folding door
A gasket-sealed front door gives you quick and easy access to your amp's controls. You can tune for almost any kind of speaker, as the steeply-sloped high- and low-pass filters offer a wide range of adjustment. The filter sections for the Amp 3 and Amp 4 channels can be set up for bandpass operation — where both the high- and low-pass filters are engaged to allow only the frequencies between them to play — for optimizing the signal for midrange speakers in a 3- or 4-way system.
KXMA800.8 control panel
- 8-channel marine amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- gain knobs also function as clip lights
- Amp 1 and Amp 2:
- variable high- or low-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), plus 10x switch
- Amp 3 and Amp 4:
- variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave), plus 10x switch
- bandpass engages both high- and low-pass filters
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz) on all channels
- weather-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
- front-mounted controls protected behind gasket-sealed fold-down door
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- power and ground terminals are ABYC/NMMA compliant for marine installations
- wiring, hardware, and fuse not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground wires and a 125-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 14-3/4"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-5/16"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 48KXMA8008
What's in the box:
Kicker 48KXMA800.8 owner's manual
- 8-Channel marine amplifier
- Four 2" Stainless steel screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- 3mm Hex key
- Amplifier information sheet (English/ Spanish/ French/ German)
- Power chart
- Kicker power certification
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.