call us to get an additional 10% off
Delivering marine power
If you're adding a marine-grade amplifier to your boat's audio system, you obviously want to hear your music clearly over the sounds of the wind and waves. You'll also need a marine-compliant wiring kit to get the most out of your new amplifier, while protecting your boat. Kicker's amp wiring kits deliver the clean juice that'll keep your marine amp running smoothly and sounding happy.
Solid marine-worthy construction
Kicker uses pure oxygen-free copper and tins it with nickel to prevent corrosion and maximize signal and power flow. These 20' cables offer supple, flexible jackets to work easily in and around tight locations and around corners in your vessel. Kicker's power gear meets Coast Guard and ABYC standards for marine use, so your power will flow reliably for years. They use standard marine color coding — red for power, yellow for ground. Kits are available in 4- and 8-gauge.
What's in the package
This kit includes power and ground wires, a remote turn-on wire, an ignition-protected fuse holder with a fuse, and some installation hardware and connectors. The kit does not include marine patch cables or speaker wire, so you'll need to purchase them separately.
- marine amplifier wiring kit
- 8-gauge power and ground wires with ring terminal (20 feet each)
- 20 feet of 18-gauge remote turn-on wire
- MRBF fuse holder with 60-amp fuse included
- standard marine color-coding: red for power, yellow for ground
- all wires made of tinned oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Coast Guard and ABYC certified for marine use
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47KMPK8
What's in the box:
- 20' 8AWG marine power wire (red)
- 20' 8AWG marine ground wire (yellow)
- 20' 18AWG remote wire (blue)
- Battery terminal fuse holder w/ attached rubber cap
- 60A MRBF fuse
- Twenty 6" wire ties
- 2 Spade terminals for 18AWG wire
- 2 Terminal insulators
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.