call us to get an additional 10% off
Safely distribute power
Kicker didn't settle for repurposing car audio gear for marine applications. Instead, they created new products that will perform better and more safely in challenging marine environments. Kicker's KMFDB3 fused distribution block is a great example. If you're adding multiple amplifiers to improve your boat's sound system, this block lets you combine up to three power wires to a single power cable that connects to your battery. And for each power wire you add, simply add one ignition-protected MRBF fuse.
The block's stainless-steel hardware and injection-molded cover can tough it out on your boat, and each of the four set screws can accept a 5/16" ring terminal. This distribution block is also compliant with U.S. Coast Guard and ABYC standards.
- marine power distribution block
- distributes power to up to three amplifiers from one 12-volt input
- accepts ignition-protected MRBF fuses
- three 1-1/4" tall connection posts for power wires and MRBF fuses, one 5/8" tall connection post for the battery connection
- stainless steel hardware and injection-molded cover
- works with 5/16" ring terminals
- compliant with Coast Guard and ABYC standards
- dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47KMFDB3
What's in the box:
- One 3-way power distribution block w/ attached terminal cover
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.