call us to get an additional 10% off
High-level bass power
Do you like loud bass? Kicker's CXA1800.1 mono subwoofer amplifier can put out up to 1,800 watts RMS, so your bass will shake THE GROUND. The quality of the bass tone matters as much as the volume, so a variable low-pass filter helps get maximum performance from your sub/enclosure combination, while a fixed subsonic filter removes the extreme low resonances that cause distortion. A variable bass boost allows you to add some extra low-end punch if you want. An optional wired remote lets you conveniently adjust the bass level from your front seat.
Hooks in almost anywhere in almost any position
This amplifier works with one-ohm loads, so you won't have to worry too much about matching impedances when you add a second or third sub to your system. Kicker's Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) keeps this amp's input free from noise or interference, so you can tap into your vehicle's speaker wiring for an input signal without a worry. A 3-second turn-on/turn-off delay eliminates system pops and other noises. The CXA1800.1 comes with hardware that lets you mount it vertically, so you can put it in a location that takes up very little floor space and looks cool too.
Installation Note: This amplifier's power consumption is beyond the capacity of most automotive electrical systems. To power this amp, your vehicle may require an electrical upgrade that could include a high-output alternator, a Big 3 wiring upgrade, and a second battery.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 900 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1800 watts RMS +/-10% x 1 at 1 ohm
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapters required)
- optional remote bass level controller available
- 3-second delay for turn-on and turn-off
- includes hardware for vertical mounting
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 15-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Kicker 1/0-gauge wiring kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46CXA18001
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.