call us to get an additional 10% off
A perfect match
If you're thinking of big bass in a small space, you should be thinking about Kicker. Kicker's 43TCWRT672 loaded enclosure places a 6-3/4" CompRT sub and a passive radiator behind a truck seat or anywhere space is tight. The passive radiator generates plenty of extra bass, so this box will definitely put some muscle in your music. The rugged box was designed as a perfect match for the sub, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of music you prefer.
Hard-hitting CompRT sub
The CompRT 6-3/4" sub features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, with a ribbed foam surround that promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. A heavy-duty steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from this compact enclosure. The enclosure's 2-ohm impedance allows you to draw maximum power from your mono amp.
- sealed truck-style enclosure with one CompRT 6-3/4" subwoofer
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.6 dB
- 15-1/4"W x 10"H x 5-11/16"D1 x 3-5/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 43TCWRT672
What's in the box:
Kicker 43TCWRT672 owner's manual
- Truck-style enclosure loaded with one 2-ohm 6-3/4" CompRT subwoofer and one 6-3/4" passive radiator
- 4 Mounting brackets (2-1/2" x 3/4")
- 4 Pan-head self-tapping screws (Length 1")
- 8 Flat head self-tapping screws (Length 3/4")
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.