Ships Within 1-2 Days
About the Kenwood KMR-D382BT
Music on the water
Kenwood's KMR-D382BT CD receiver offers up a lot of music options for your time on your boat. Enjoy streaming Internet music, Bluetooth® audio, high-res FLAC files, CDs, and radio. This receiver's highly visible display won't wash out, even on the brightest of days. And if you need more power to drive some marine speakers, a full set of ultra-clean 4-volt preamp outputs lets you add marine amps to the mix.
Choose your source
If you're a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to this Kenwood and enjoy music, sports, and talk, even when you're miles offshore. You can also play and charge your iPhone® or check out a USB drive filled with high-res FLAC files through the front USB port. Android™ users, you can control and play music using Bluetooth. Kenwood rounds out the connectivity with a front aux input for a portable music player. Still dig CDs and AM/FM radio? No problem — this Kenwood can handle that, too.
Dig into the deep tone controls on Kenwood's free Remote app to tweak your sound.
All kinds of control
Wired remote control options provide quick access wherever your duties take you. If you're looking to go wireless, this receiver also works with Kenwood's RC-406 remote control (sold separately). You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone or Android phone using Kenwood's free Remote app.
Tune and expand
This Kenwood's 13-band EQ helps you get exactly the sound you want, while Kenwood's Sound Reconstruction technology restores all the sonic details to your compressed music files. Other audio tools include digital time alignment, a comprehensive crossover network, and a speaker size selector.
Made for marine use
Kenwood built this all-weather receiver to survive and thrive in the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture from damaging the internal circuitry, while the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth®
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- plays high-res FLAC music files on USB devices
- glare-resistant 1.5-line display with easy-to-read white background and variable color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth (version 4.2) for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Bluetooth audio AAC codec support
- dual phone connection
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- water-resistant, but not waterproof; a universal marine stereo cover is still recommended
- USB and AUX input cover
- works with Kenwood wired marine remotes (sold separately)
- 13-band equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- English, Canadian French, or Spanish menu
- chassis width: 7.185"
- chassis height: 2.085"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KMR-D382BT
What's in the box:
Kenwood KMR-D382BT owner's manual
- Marine CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 4 Pan-head ISO-screws
- 4 Counter-sunk ISO-screws
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.