About the Kenwood KFC-1795PS
Kenwood's Performance Series speakers employ a multi-driver design to give you articulate lows, clean vocals, and startling highs. Kenwood has incorporated the latest technology into these speakers, so you'll get the biggest sonic bang for your buck.
A whole new speaker
The KFC-1795PS 6-3/4" 3-way speakers feature a water-resistant paper cone with a new radial rib pattern, which increases speaker strength and delivers more responsive bass. The addition of a rubber surround ensures a new level of overall durability, so you'll be enjoying that fresh-from-the-box sound for years.
All the musical details are handled by the 1-9/16" tweeter and 1/2" supertweeter. Kenwood engineered a smoother listening experience with the Acoustic Sound Harmonizer, which uses slots on the mount which houses the tweeter and supertweeter to improve the progression into the higher frequencies. Grilles are included for custom in
- 6-3/4" 3-way speakers (pair)
- water-resistant paper cone with rubber surround
- 1-9/16" paper tweeter and 1/2" ceramic super-tweeter
- Acoustic Sound Harmonizer improves response in the 3000 to 4000 Hz range
- grilles included
- power range: 2-80 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # KFC-1795PS
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Grille frames
- Two 20" Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Strips of grille putty
- Warranty information
- Specifications and template on the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.