- with Bluetooth and HD Radio
About the Kenwood KDC-BT768HD
More display area
Kenwood moved the auxiliary input and two USB ports to the rear panel of their KDC-BT768HD CD receiver for a cleaner in-dash look and more display space. You can quickly check out caller info, artist info on your streaming music or satellite radio, or station information on your local HD Radio™ station. Kenwood rounds out this sleek receiver with some serious sound-shaping controls that let you tweak your tunes just the way you want. And Kenwood's Remote app gives you smartphone control over the receiver.
Enhanced wireless for two phones
In addition to hands-free calling with Bluetooth, you can pair your phone with this Kenwood for wireless audio streaming. If your Android™ is Bluetooth aptX-compatible or your iPhone® includes AAC files, you'll enjoy clear, almost CD-quality music streaming. To get Bluetooth running quickly, simply plug your Android or iPhone into the USB port and the receiver will pair automatically. This Kenwood lets you can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver.
HD radio and more
The KDC-BT768HD lets you enjoy HD Radio from participating stations, so you'll hear FM that's close to CD quality or AM that comes in clear and static-free. And most participating stations send out secondary programming, giving you more choices when you're in the mood for radio. And if you're not in an area with HD Radio stations, don't worry — this Kenwood's sensitive radio tuner will pick up local analog stations, too. Using the controls on the receiver, you can access your favorite Pandora® and iHeartRadio® Internet Radio stations from your iPhone or Android.
Satellite radio too
You can also check out the incredibly deep programming offered by satellite radio by adding a Siriusxm tuner. Nothing makes a trip go faster than finding a great SiriusXM station and letting it play for the duration.
Other music options
You can also satisfy your music fix by playing CDs or connecting a portable music player to the rear-panel aux input. You can play, control, and charge select Android phones, an iPod®, or an iPhone that's plugged into the one of two rear-panel USB ports. And the USB ports can also handle a thumb drive loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, or FLAC music files.
Tweaking and expanding
With this Kenwood's impressive amplifier, you'll notice an improvement in the sound of your factory or aftermarket speakers. You can use the dynamic 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment to make sure it always feels like the band's right in front of you. The KDC-BT768HD also provides three pairs of hot RCA preamp outputs, enabling you to get a super-clean signal to additional amps in your system. With its variable color adjustment, you get to pick the color for the receiver's single-line display for just the right look in your dash.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in HD Radio
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files
- detachable face with 13-digit display plus variable-color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- aptX® audio coding technology for near-CD-quality sound with compatible Bluetooth devices
- dual phone connection
- rear wired Bluetooth microphone included
- built-in Android AOA control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone and Android
- 13-band EQ with Drive EQ
- Bass Boost and loudness controls
- low-pass and high-pass filters with subwoofer level control
- Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at lower bit rates
- compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: rear-panel auxiliary input and dual rear USB ports
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.