Power a sub wherever you go
Kenwood's KAC-M3001 compact mono subwoofer amplifier will power the bass in your vehicle with up to 300 watts RMS. That's enough to hear the bass clearly above the noise of the road, trail, or waterway as you travel along. This little powerhouse will fit almost anywhere, including a storage compartment on a boat, motorcycle, or ATV, so you can put great bass in whatever vehicle you wish.
Weather-resistant protection for music on the go
Conformal coating protects the internal circuits from water and dirt, so the show will always go on, even through the roughest conditions. The subwoofer output terminal features a plastic-covered plug that provides further protection for the connection.
High-level inputs ease installation
The KAC-M3001 will accept a signal from just about any source, whether you're using RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or speaker wires from a factory radio. When you use the speaker-level inputs, the amplifier will sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a remote turn-on lead to your car stereo.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 6-7/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 3-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Mono block amplifier with a 30A ATM mini-fuse installed
- 9" Speaker output harness (4-pin Molex plug on one end)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (M4 x 16mm)
- Two 13.5" plastic wire ties
- Clear plastic self-adhesive Protective Covers for Controls (1 sheet)
- Instruction Manual/Warranty Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.