- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
This boom is made for all shapes and sizes
JBL latest Club subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
- 10" component subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- impedance selector switch (2 or 4 ohms)
- handles up to 200 watts RMS (800 peak)
- frequency response: 35-175 Hz
- sensitivity at 2.83V: 89 dB
- mounting depth: 3-5/16"
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- One 10" Subwoofer (with impedance switch)
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Dutch/ Finnish/ Russian/ Swedish/ Danish/ Japanese/ Polish/ Turkish/ Chinese/ Korean/ Indonesian)
- Technical data sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.