- Usually Ships in 7-8 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
About: JBL 305P MkII Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII compact powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.