The JUD380 USB 3.0 Mini Dock acts as an external dual monitor display for your MAC or PC. You can add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port by simply loading the drivers, plugging the adapter into the USB port, then plugging in the VGA or HDMI monitor cable into the adapter. It supports three viewing modes.
- Acts as an external dual monitor display for your MAC or PC
- Add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port
- Primary mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity
- Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets
- Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations
- Dual HDMI/VGA individual display output
- Supports 1080P at 60Hz with resolutions up to 2048 x 1152
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.