Infinity Reference AMPRF7005AAM
Works in almost any vehicle
Speaker-level inputs and signal-sensing turn-on allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you're keeping your car's factory radio. Wiring adapters are included with the amp for just that application. Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels maximize your speaker system's performance. The subwoofer channel features a low-pass filter, bass boost, and phase switch, so you can make the bass sound great in your vehicle. A wired remote lets you control the bass from your front seat.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 140 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- front and rear channels:
- Class AB amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subwoofer channel:
- Class D amp technology
- low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote bass control module included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- dimensions: 14-3/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AMPRF7005AAM
What's in the box:
Infinity Reference 7005A owner's manual
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Six 30A fuses (3 installed/3 spares)
- 4 Speaker to RCA adapters
- RBC Remote level control w/ attached 16.5' cable (RJ-25 terminated)
- Four 2-1/8" screws
- Two 3/8" screws
- Logo badge w/ adhesive backing
- Owner's manual (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected]
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.