Free Shipping Within 1-2 Days
Big power for your whole system
Rockford Fosgate's Punch P1000X5 amplifier can power your entire system, delivering 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, along with up to 500 watts RMS to a subwoofer. The sub channel's low-pass and subsonic filters come in handy for getting the right sound from your sub/enclosure combo, and you can use the amp's high-pass filters to remove the bass from your full-range speakers so they'll play more efficiently. The Punch EQ2 includes bass and treble boosts, in case you want to liven up the mix.
Not worried about rear speakers? You can also switch this amp into 3-channel mode to drive a couple of high-performance components with 250 watts RMS each while still powering a sub with up to 500 watts.
Easy to set for optimum performance
Once again, Rockford Fosgate steps away from the crowd with their C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) — a setup system that ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It works like this: first download the setup tones from Rockford Fosgate, then play the tone, adjust the receiver volume until a red clip light on the amp goes out, then turn the amp gain up until a blue light comes on. It's that simple — your amplifier will be perfectly set to match your receiver's output. When your receiver reaches maximum clean volume, you'll get maximum clean power from your Power amp. At quiet listening levels, you'll hear less background noise and more of your music.
Keeps an eye on things while playing
If that blue light turns solid red while you're playing music, the amp's telling you that your source is distorting and you should turn it down, or risk damage to your gear. The optional PLC2 remote level control also doubles as a clip indicator, so you can see from the front seat if your music's clipping. The amp's built-in computer keeps tabs on the output current, ensuring that plunging speaker impedances (they change during play) or even a short circuit won't hurt anything.
Eliminating heat raises efficiency and lowers distortion
Rockford Fosgate's Dynamic Thermal Management system uses forced air to dissipate heat evenly across the amp and out through the high-mass heatsink, efficiently drawing heat away from vital internal parts. Their proprietary MEHSA cooling process maximizes the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink, allowing the heat to escape more readily, so the transistors stay cooler and work better.
- Featured in our article: Best multi-channel car amplifiers for 2023
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable PEQ2 bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz and 0-14 dB at 12.5K Hz)
- switchable subsonic filter (28 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and link to Rockford Fosgate's setup tones
- Class-BD amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-20K Hz
- Dynamic Thermal Management and MEHSA MOSFET cooling systems
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level inputs require a speaker wire to RCA adapter)
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level inputs eliminate need for remote turn-on lead
- optional PLC2 wired remote level control with clip light available
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 150-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 15-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 8-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P1000X5
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000X5 owner's manual
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Four 1-1/2" Self-tapping screws
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Quick setup instructions
- Certificate of Performance
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.