This lightweight packs a punch
Rockford Fosgate's incredibly small Punch PBR400X4D 4-channel amp will put out 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, giving you the power to fill your listening space with great-sounding music. You can also run this amp in 2-channel mode to drive a couple of high-performance speakers or subs with up to 200 watts RMS each.
Boosted Rail (BR) amp technology
This Punch Class BR amplifier generates this power from a very tiny case — literally the size of your hand. Boosted Rail amp technology uses capacitors and high-speed circuitry to boost the amp's power supply voltage when needed, so it can handle musical peaks without missing a beat. Rockford Fosgate uses this new technology to create a remarkable amp that fits almost anywhere and delivers powerful sound.
Features that keep you rockin'
The amp also features speaker-level inputs with signal-sensing turn-on, allowing you to connect into almost any system without having to run a turn-on lead back to the receiver. An extruded aluminum heat sink combines with Rockford Fosgate's heat management technology to make sure your tunes keep rockin' — even when you're playing loud.
Easy to set for optimum performance
The PBR400X4D features Rockford Fosgate's C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) — a setup system that ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. Just download the setup tones from Rockford Fosgate, adjust the receiver volume until a red clip light on the amp goes out, then turn the amp gain up until a blue light comes on. It's that simple. When your receiver reaches maximum clean volume, you'll get maximum clean power from your Punch amp. At quiet listening levels, you'll hear less background noise and more of your music.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Boosted Rail amp technology
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights and link to Rockford Fosgate's setup tones
- switchable high-pass filters (off/60/80 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- switchable low-pass filters (off/80 Hz at 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- signal-sensing turn-on with speaker-level inputs eliminate need for remote turn-on lead
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground wires and a 60-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 1-9/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PBR400X4D
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate Punch PBR400X4D owner's manual
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Two 15" input harnesses
- Two 8" speaker-level output harnesses
- Amplifier Quick Setup
- Certificate of Performance Verification sheet
- Class-BR Amplifier Installation Advisory sheet