Ships Within 1-2 Days
Compact powerhouse for the whole system
Clarion's XC2510 5-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS to your front and rear speakers while sending up to 300 watts RMS to a sub, all from a chassis that's just slightly larger than your hand. This micro-sized amp can fit almost anywhere, even behind many dashboards. And Clarion managed to pack more watts per square inch inside this little powerhouse than almost any other 5-channel amp made.
- 5-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- double-sided conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications (not waterproof)
- corrosion-resistant nickel-coated connections
- built-in ground loop isolation circuitry reduces input noise
- variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (15-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filters on sub channel (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- dimensions: 12-1/4"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # XC2510
What's in the box:
Clarion XC2510 owner's manual
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Two 40-amp ATO fuses (installed in-line)
- 9" Power/Ground harness
- 9" Speaker-level output harness
- Four 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- 4 Flat washers
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty information
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.