AC10 To Get 10% Off
Ships Within 1-2 Days
Add bass to your aftermarket system's high-level source
Most factory radios dial down deep, low-hitting bass notes to protect flimsy factory speakers. The Epicenter Micro from AudioControl takes amplified speaker-level signals, converts them into the high-quality preamp signals your sub amp needs, and then adds the bass that's missing. Even when listening to traditionally bass-weak classical, jazz, folk, or Tejano music, you'll finally be able to hear all the good bass you've been missing.
How does it do it?
Sophisticated processing analyzes the incoming signal and synthesizes low-bass fundamental tones, increasing bass response tremendously. A single band ParaBASS® equalizer lets you fine-tune your subwoofer's tone. A selectable subsonic filter removes extreme low frequencies so your amps and subs will play more efficiently. The Epicenter Micro will also connect to any receiver with preamp outputs — its balanced inputs will reject noise from your car's electrical system for ultra-clean output.
The included ACR-4 dash-mount wired remote control allows you to adjust the level of your sub channel on the go. Load selection switches make OEM factory system integration easier, so The Epicenter Micro will work with almost any vehicle's sound system. Selectable turn-on modes include GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sigal , or remote 12-volt input.
- active 2-channel line driver/output converter with bass restoration
- designed to work with aftermarket and factory systems
- provides up to 9.5 Vrms output (selectable level: 5, 7, 10V)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker-level inputs handle up to 40V (400 watts RMS)
- speaker-level inputs feature switchable load resistance (20, 60, or 20,000 ohms) to prevent factory stereo shut-down
- Epicenter bass restoration increases bass response
- Para-Bass controls adjust center-frequency and width of bass EQ processing
- ACR-4 wired remote included
- switchable Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) subsonic filter (20 Hz, 12/dB octave)
- selectable ground isolation helps eliminate noise
- auto turn-on via 12V remote, DC offset, or audio signal detect
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with device
- 18-gauge power and ground leads and a 1-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 5-1/8" W x 1" H x 3" D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 8411110
What's in the box:
AudioControl The Epicenter® Micro owner's manual
- Bass Restoration Processor
- Two 4-pin Phoenix connectors (installed)
- ACR-4 wired remote control (dash mount)
- 17' RJ-14 Remote cable
- 1.5mm Hex key
- Quick start guide
- QC checklist
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.