AC10 To Get 10% Off
Ships Free Within 1-2 Days
Provide input signal for your amp
Aftermarket amplifiers and DSP sound processors need clean and strong input signals, whether they come from a receiver's RCA outputs or a factory amp's speaker outputs. AudioControl's LC1i line output converter can produce up to 9.5 volts of preamp-level output in either case, acting as a line driver using its RCA inputs or as a line output converter using the speaker-level inputs.
Works with factory amps
Those speaker-level inputs can handle up to 40 volts, the equivalent of 400 watts, so you can use one in a premium system with a factory amplifier, enabling you to retain all your vehicle's factory audio options and warnings. The LC1i's level control with a Maximized LED indicator help you to keep the signal strong, as well as under control and distortion-free.
- active 2-channel line driver/output converter
- designed to work with aftermarket and factory systems
- provides up to 9.5 Vrms output
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker-level inputs handle up to 40V (400 watts RMS)
- auto turn-on via DC offset or audio detect
- level control and Maximized LED indicator
- load selection switch for OEM integration (20, 60, or 20,000 ohms)
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- speaker-level inputs feature switchable load resistance to prevent factory stereo shut-down
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with device
- 18-gauge power and ground leads and a 1-amp fuse recommended
- dimensions: 5-1/8"W (8-9/16" with cables) x 1-1/16"H x 3"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LC1I
What's in the box:
- Two-channel line-output converter
- Two 4-pin captive-screw connectors (installed)
- Instructions/Specs/Warranty on packaging
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.