Ships Within 1-2 Days
- digital signal processor with factory digital amplifier replacement module
- add an aftermarket amplifier without losing any factory controls or audio notifications
- requires Windows PC with internet connection to download vehicle-specific firmware to the module
includes iDatalink Maestro AR interface to retain factory premium audio featurespreamp and speaker-level inputs for use with a non-premium system and no vehicle-specific harness
- works with an optional vehicle-specific T-harness (sold separately)
- HRN-AR-CH2: for select 2008-up Chrysler-built vehicles
- HRN-AR-CH3: for select 2012-up Chrysler-built vehicles
- HRN-AR-FO2: for select 2011-up Ford vehicles
- supplies control data as well as audio
- digital processing technology from Rockford Fosgate's 3Sixty.3 processor
- digital processing: 147 MIPS speed, 32-bit precision, 72-bit accumulators
- analog to digital: 24-bit precision, 105 dB dynamic range, -98 dB THD+N
digital to analog: 24-bit precision, 108 dB dynamic range, -98 dB THD+Ndimensions: 5-1/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 4"W
- settings and adjustments made via Bluetooth connection to a iOS or Android device running PerfectTune app
- 8 assignable inputs
- 4 auxiliary RCA and 1 optical TOSLINK (S/PDIF) inputs
- 8 preamp outputs (up to 4 volts)
- 31-band parametric EQ on all channels
- crossover filters can be set as all-pass, high-pass, low-pass, bandpass, high-shelf, or low-shelf filters
- selectable slopes and filter characteristics
- phase switch on every channel
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- 6.5" USB cable (Type-A on one end
- micro-B on other end
- 18-pin input harness
- 16-pin output harness
- Quick-start guide
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.