Ships Within 1-2 Days
- Wireless Interconnect – Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound.
- 120 V Direct Wire with 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- Voice Notifications – Unit verbally announces “Fire!”, "Carbon Monoxide", and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
- Alarm Locate Feature – Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- Part # - P4010ACSCO-WCA
- FINAL SALE
The P4010ACSCO-WCA is an AC/DC powered smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with 10 year battery backup and wireless interconnect capability. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace Alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three-colour LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm.
Wireless or hardwire interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the network to sound once smoke or CO is detected, which can provide more time to react to a hazard. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single P4010ACSCO-WCA and additional Kidde Wireless alarms, without the need for a wireless router.
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.