call us to get an additional 10% off
Kicker's high IQ
Kicker has built the ultimate sound improvement, combining a powerful Class D amplifier with a digital signal processor in order for you to get the high-fidelity sound you want in your car. The amp comes with Kicker's TWEEQ™ sound-tuning software, run on your Windows device, that helps you dial in your sound just the way you want it.
Kicker's Q-Class IQ500.1 subwoofer amplifier packs a 500 watts RMS punch, so you know you'll hear your bass loud and clear. You don't have to use any app or software to get great-sounding bass with this amp — it has its own onboard tuning controls, including low-pass and subsonic filters and Kicker's EQ+ bass boost. A Panel Lock button disengages the onboard controls when you do want to run things with the TWEEQ app.
TWEEQ functions and features
When you first launch TWEEQ, you'll be prompted to begin a configuration wizard that'll take you step by step through the process of selecting the different settings for speaker sizes, types, and distances. This leaves you with what Kicker calls a basic setup, a big improvement over factory sound that'll satisfy most music lovers.
The advanced features let you really get down to the nuts and bolts of sound. You'll have access to a 31-band EQ, fully adjustable crossover filters, time-alignment, and a limiter/compressor, all there to help your system sound perfect.
More for you
The IQ500.1 comes with an IQRC wired remote that lets you control the volume and bass boost from the front seat. An optional IQI Bluetooth® interface lets you stream music from your compatible device (Windows PC, iOS, or Android), make hands-free phone calls, and control up to four IQ amplifiers in a large system.
Kicker Q-Class amplifiers incorporate cutting-edge technologies and superb construction to deliver an extraordinary musical experience in your vehicle. These amps are only sold by select dealers chosen by Kicker.
- mono subwoofer amplifier with digital signal processing
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wired remote bass level controller included
- onboard controls:
- variable low-pass filter (40-180 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ™ bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Panel Lock function disables onboard controls when using TWEEQ app
Digital Signal Processing:
- TWEEQ app for Windows
- free download from kicker.com/tweeq
- iOS and Android control available using the optional IQI interface
- uses USB connection from device to amp
- TWEEQ Wizard automatically sets basic tune
- select speaker type and size (sets crossovers)
- enter distance from each speaker to listening position (sets time-alignment)
- advanced tuning
- input signal routing and mixing
- variable high-pass filter (10-100 Hz)
- variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz)
- selectable crossover characteristics (Butterworth, Linkwitz) and slopes (6, 12, 18, 24 dB/octave)
- variable KickEQ+™ bass boost (0-18 dB, 24-80 Hz, 0.5-10 Q)
- adjustable time delay (0-20 ms) in 0.02, 0.1, and 1.0 ms increments
- 31-band graphic equalizer (+/-12 dB/band)
- fully adjustable dynamic compressor/limiter (1:1 to 10:1 ratio)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input
- Auto Turn-on with speaker-level inputs (DC offset or signal-sense)
- preamp outputs
- optional IQI interface networks up to four iQ amps together for Bluetooth control and streaming music
- optional IXSK stacking kit lets you mount one IQ amp on top of another
- AFS fuse holder and 60A fuse included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 9-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 42IQ5001
|Availability||Usually Ships in 1-2 Days|
|Shipping||Calculated at Checkout|
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference. Just call or text us @ (855)954-2777 or email us [email protected].
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.