- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
About: Kenwood X502-1 Class D Monoblock Power Amplifier
Any basshead will tell you that big power is key to great sound, but sometimes you just don't have much space for a big amp. Kenwood's Excelon X502-1 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and it'll fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. A precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. The subsonic filter removes ultra-low bass so that your amp and subs can operate more efficiently. An optional wired remote control lets you control your sub's level from the front seat.
- Kenwood eXcelon X-Series X502-1
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1000 watts
- CTA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 85dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 8-3/8"W x 5-7/8"L x 2-1/16"H
We have the lowest price guarantee !! Before you buy, if you see a lower price from any authorized Canadian dealer for any model, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 20% of the difference.
Retail Store Purchase:
If you are making a purchase at our retail stores, please show us a copy of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. Your sales person will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and then will beat the price by 20% of the difference.
If you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of the competitors offer (a screenshot of the product page, or hyperlink). We will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale from the competitor, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with a coupon code which will allow you to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price.
Please note: While most requests can be approved very quickly, on occasion it can take up to two business days to verify that the request complies with the conditions below.
In order to qualify for Bass Electronics's 20% of the difference price beat, the advertised item must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in same condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demo, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kind, Limited Quantity and Special Order Products. Price Beats are limited to personal purchases only, we reserve the right to limit quantity. Price beats are limited to one item per customer. Limited Time Specials including Boxing Day and Black Friday are also excluded. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.