- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more
- Connects to speakers through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Radioplayer. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Wink, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Sportsnet, CBC, Air Canada, and more
- Alexa Voice Service is currently only available in English (French language not supported)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.